SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AHEAD OF THE DANSKE BANK SCHOOLS’ CUP FINAL AND WIN A LIMITED EDITION DANSKE BANK SEASON 2014 RUGBY SHIRT!
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Danske Bank, proud supporters of Schools Rugby, want to hear about your preparations for the upcoming Danske Bank Schools Cup final between Methodist College and Sullivan Upper School. Simply post a short description of your plans for the build up to the game or write about your experience of the game itself using the hashtag #DanskeBankSchoolsCup and you will be automatically entered. The most passionate fan will win an exclusive Danske Bank Schools Rugby Kukri Rugby shirt. Entries can be logged via Twitter (140 character limit) or Facebook (75 word limit) and one winner will be selected from each social media channel.
Entries will close at 12pm on Tuesday 18th March. The winner will be announced 24 hours later. Entrants must be 16 and over. T&C’s can be viewed below. Promoter’s decision is final.
Terms and Conditions – Danske Bank Schools Cup Rugby Final –Facebook/Twitter Competition
- All entrants to the competition must be 16 years and over.
- The competition is not open to employees of Danske Bank or anyone directly connected to the competition
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- To enter, you must submit text or an image that describes your attendance at the Danske Bank Schools Cup Final on 17th March 2014. Entries via Twitter are to be no longer than 140 characters. Entries via Facebook are to be no longer than 75 words. All online posts on Twitter or Facebook using the hash tag #DanskeBankSchoolsCup within the stated competition dates and times will be automatically entered in the competition.
- Internet access required.
- The competition commences at 12.00pm on Friday 7th March (“Start Date”) and closes at 12.00pm on Tuesday 18th March (“Closing Date”) (being the “Competition Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entries must have been received by Danske Bank by the close of the Competition Period in order to meet the Closing Date validity requirements.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered. Danske Bank accepts no
liability for any failure or delay in the delivery or receipt of competition entry.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Competition does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Danske Bank that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Competition, then Danske Bank may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Competition and/or invalidate affected entries.
- Entries must not contain any elements that are or are likely to be perceived as: offensive; materials of an explicit sexual nature; depictions or descriptions of graphic violence; sexist, racist, homophobic, commercially sensitive, defamatory, libellous or in breach of the rights of others, or contain otherwise illegal, unacceptable or inappropriate references or materials.
- The prize is for one Danske Bank Commemorative Rugby shirt per winner. Two winners will be selected per competition. One winner will be selected from the entries made via Twitter and one winner will be selected via entries made via Facebook.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, Danske Bank reserves the right to award [a] similar prize[s] of equal or greater value.]
- The winners will be selected by a panel of judges. The judging panel will meet on Tuesday 18th March (the “Selection Date”). The two entries (one selected from Twitter entries, one selected from Facebook entries) that the panel considers in its subjective opinion/that the majority considers in its subjective opinion to be most relevant to the criteria below shall be deemed a winning entry and receive the Prize:
- The entry submitted must be the entrant’s own work.
- The entry must state which of the two finalists in the Danske Bank Schools Cup final the entrant is supporting.
- The entry must confirm the entrant will be/has been watching the Final either via live TV broadcast or within the venue where the final is taking place.
- The entry cannot plagiarise or copy any other entry submitted for this competition.
- The entry must capture the entrant’s anticipation of the Final or experience of attending the Final itself.
- The entrant must use the agreed #DanskeBankSchoolsCup within the entry.
- The entry can be a photograph with caption or text.
- The entry must fit within the text restrictions for the relevant social media channel (listed in these terms and conditions).
- No correspondence will be entered into. The decision of the judging panel in respect of this competition will be final.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook/Twitter no later than Wednesday 19th March. The winners will then be asked to supply details for delivery of their prizes. Prizes shall be delivered within  days of the Closing Date.
- Danske Bank will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Winners using Facebook/Twitter as appropriate. If a winner does not respond within 3 calendar months of the first notification, then the Winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize [and Danske Bank is free to nominate another winner].
- Danske Bank reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- Danske Bank and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Competition and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, Danske Bank may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Competition, irrespective of the stage in the Competition reached.
- Danske Bank retains the right to use the winner’s name in post-competition publicity and promotional materials. The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this competition.
- Names and counties of residence of winners will be available upon request after the draw in writing to Danske Bank, marked “Winners List – Danske Bank Schools Rugby Competition”.
- This Competition is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The Promoter is Danske Bank, Danske Bank, Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited. Northern Bank Limited is part of the Danske Bank Group.